Scoring Multiple Classes
If you want to score multiple classes the programs will do this. My advice is:
When using SeeYou V6 or V7
1) Set up a Flights folder for each class. There does not need to be separate Scoring folders. SeeYou can work with the one.
2) Enter the handicap ranges for each class using the advanced options form or browse to a handicap csv file you have created for each.
3) When you create tasks use the class selector to identify the handicap range and use a descriptive name for the task that includes the class.
4) Create a LoggerPilotGliderHandicaps.csv file using the scoring program, notepad, or Excel that includes all pilots from all classes. See here and in the FAQs
Process each class separately as flight evidence arrives.
When using SeeYou V8 or later
1) Export the pilot data into a csv or txt file for each class and save in the Contest folder using the class name as filename e.g. Pundits.csv etc.
2) Link the calculator to the pilot files using the classes feature on the Handicap Task Calculator advanced options form.
3) When you create tasks use the class selector to identify the handicap range and use a descriptive name for the task that includes the class name. Take care to avoid ambiguity.
4) Merge pilot information from each pilot file into the LoggerPilotGliderHandicap file using the PILOTS menu item in the Handicap Task Scoring program.
5) Load tasks for each class to be processed into the scoring program before processing
Process all classes together as flight evidence arrives. All flights will now be drawn from one Flights folder and saved in the one Scoring folder.
Note1: Make sure the class names used in the Calculator are identical to those used in the Scoring program.
Note2: If using the Handicap Task Scoring program to process files from multiple classes you must either exclude the task start time, height etc. data or ensure that it is the same for all classes.